Information About Nicholas - Hayle tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Nicholas:
Geographical and geological educational issues, especially in SW England.
Most sporting activities and currently involved in gig rowing, having rowed in the World Championships in the Scilly Isles.
1. FULL-TIME TEACHER AT HAZELWICK COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL, CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX, **Postcode Removed**, TEACHING GEOLOGY AND GEOGRAPHY (SEPTEMBER 1976 – 1977).
2. SUPPLY TEACHING GEOGRAPHY AT BRIXHAM COUNTY SECONDARY SCHOOL, DEVON (SEPTEMBER 1977 – JANUARY 1978).
3. SUPPLY TEACHING GEOGRAPHY AT TEIGN SCHOOL, KINGSTEIGNTON, DEVON, **Postcode Removed** (JANUARY 1978 – JULY 1978).
4. FULL-TIME TEACHER (DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT) AND EXAMINATION OFFICER AT TRURO SCHOOL, CORNWALL, **Postcode Removed**, TEACHING GEOLOGY AND GEOGRAPHY (SEPTEMBER 1978 – 2010).
This would use a pupil-orientated approach as I would not consider myself a dispassionate purveyor of facts and involve an enquiry approach to learning and understanding which may, if the opportunity arises, involve fieldwork.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Bath (2002) - Education (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Wales (Swansea) (1976) - Geography and Geology (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- University of London (1974) - Geography and Geology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)