Information About Neus - Muswell Hill tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Neus:
Craft and Design
History Of Art
I am a Spanish and Catalan native speaker. I graduated in Fine Arts in 2007 and I became an arts qualified teacher in 2008.
I create art about genetics and I have studied a Masters in Art and Science at Central Saint Martins.
I have collaborated with the Tate Exchange at the Tate Modern and the Royal Society.
My studies and work experience in the customer service and creative industries have given me a broad and deep set of skills and I have a proactive approach and a positive attitude towards new tasks and challenges.
My fine arts skills consist of; art direction, traditional illustration techniques, curation of exhibitions, graphic design, video editing, knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Premiere, sculpting techniques, life drawing and still life drawing and painting.
Artist Collaborator. Tate Exchange, Tate Modern, London. 2015/Current.
• Create workshops
• Assist in the running of workshops and events
Workshop Creator and Facilitator. Creative Risk Taking in Art Symposium, University for the Arts London. 2016.
Pre-press/ Printer. Call Print, London. 2014/Current.
• Using InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop to design and prepare artworks for printing
• Preparing different types of banners and large scale posters for printing on various industrial specialist printers and cutters
• Design and printing preparation of leaflets and business cards
• Working under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Customer service. Dealing with clients at the office, by email and by phone
Spanish Teacher. Individual Spanish language lessons to English students, London. 2014.
Teacher. Catalan for Immigrants. NGO Jarit. Valencia, Spain. 2010.
Workshop Facilitator. Animation and Photography. JM Parra State High School, Valencia, Spain. 2008.
I have developed a personalized teaching approach combining practice and theory, in which I focus in the students’ weaknesses to improve their skills in a fast and entertaining way.
Additional Languages: Catalan, English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Central Saint Martins (2017) - Art and Science (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Politechnique University Valencia (2009) - Art direction (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Castilla- La Mancha University (2008) - Qualified Teacher Certificate in Arts (QTS) (✘ Not On File)
- Miguel Hernandez University (2007) - Degree in Fine Arts (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)