This is how 2 referees rated Naveed:
Naveed offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Electronics / Electronic Engineering
Computer Studies / I.T.
I am currently doing PhD in Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds, UK.
I have taught various Engineering subjects to undergrad students for the past seven years.
The list of subjects is as follows:
1. Circuit Analysis and Design(Loop/Node analysis, Voltage division/current division rule, Thevenin/Norton Theorem, capacitors inductors, first order and second order RL, RC, RLC circuits)
2. Semi conductor devices(Diode, Transistors, Operational Amplifiers)
3. Digital Logic Design/Digital Electronics
4. Signal and System ( Laplace, Fourier Series, Fourier Transform etc)
5. Communication System
6. Linear Algebra
7. Probability Theory and statistics
8. Numerical Analysis
I aim to be precise and to the point, and try to help each tutee in the best possible way so that they can achieve best in the subject.
I offer 15% discount for a group of two people, 20% discount for 3 people.
Full course Discount: 10% discount if total tutoring duration is more than 20 hours for one course.
(Travel charges: depends__to be discussed)
|Date Last Logged In:||19/02/2017|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||3 Av. 4.67/5.00|
Tags: Leeds Maths tutor, Leeds Electronics / Electronic Engineering tutor, Leeds Computer Studies / I.T. tutor, Leeds A-Level Maths tutor, Leeds University Maths tutor, Leeds University Electronics / Electronic Engineering tutor, Leeds University Computer Studies / I.T. tutor