Information About Naveed - Leeds tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Naveed:
Electronics / Electronic Engineering
Computer Studies / I.T.
I am currently doing PhD in Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds, UK.
I have taught various Engineering subjects to undergrad students for the past seven years.
The list of subjects is as follows:
1. Circuit Analysis and Design(Loop/Node analysis, Voltage division/current division rule, Thevenin/Norton Theorem, capacitors inductors, first order and second order RL, RC, RLC circuits)
2. Semi conductor devices(Diode, Transistors, Operational Amplifiers)
3. Digital Logic Design/Digital Electronics
4. Signal and System ( Laplace, Fourier Series, Fourier Transform etc)
5. Communication System
6. Linear Algebra
7. Probability Theory and statistics
8. Numerical Analysis
I aim to be precise and to the point, and try to help each tutee in the best possible way so that they can achieve best in the subject.
I offer 15% discount for a group of two people, 20% discount for 3 people.
Full course Discount: 10% discount if total tutoring duration is more than 20 hours for one course.
(Travel charges: Free within 5 miles for minimum 2 hours.)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- UET Lahore (2010) - M.Sc Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- UET Lahore (2006) - BSc Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|