I am, presently, a first-year PhD student, at the department of Politics and International Relations, University of Reading. By virtue of my training and profession, I have vast enriched teaching, research and training experience. Areas of my expertise subsume Political Science, International Relations, International Law, history, journalism, sociology and English.
Teaching Training Courses:
I successfully completed ‘University Teaching Preparatory Training Course’ and ‘School Tutoring Training Course’ arranged and conducted by the University of Reading.
• I taught at South Lake Primary School, Woodley, from November 214 to March 2015.
• I worked as lecturer at the Department of Strategic Studies, National Defence University Islamabad, Pakistan from August 2011 to August 2014.
• Before Joining NDU, I was a lecturer at the Department of International Relations,
University of Sargodha (February 2011 to July 2011).
• Being Assistant Director in Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Pakistan, I served as instructor at Foreign Service Academy, Islamabad, from December 2009 to December 2010.
• I did work as a Research Fellow at the Foundation for Peace from 1st February 2008 to 31 October, 2009.
• I also worked as sub-editor at ONLINE International News Network, Islamabad from
1st August 2007 to 31st December 2007.
I pursue simple tutoring methodology- developing genuine conceptual and practical understanding of the student regarding the subject matter under friendly and participatory environment
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (evenings)|
|References Available||On File|
|University of Reading, UK||2014||Doctorate||PhD in Progress|
|Quaid-e-Azam University, Pakistan||2009||Other||MPhil in Defence & Strategic Studies|
|Quaid-e-Azam University, Pakistan||2007||Masters||MSc in Defence & Strategic Studies|
|B.Z.U, Pakistan||2004||Bachelors||B.A in Political Science and Journalism|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||2|
|Government and Politics||In-person||Online|