Welcome to Alif Baa Tuition
At Alif Baa Tuition, our sole aim is to enrich the value of our children's education; we want them to succeed academically, aspire to be the best they can be and walk away with confidence in their own potential. We achieve this by providing an environment that is safe, caring and conducive to learning through our tuition service. Our focus is our pupils and our teaching and learning programmes revolve around their unique and individual needs.
We offer a competitive, professional tutoring service for a wide range of subjects. All our teachers are experienced and qualified tutors with a thirst and excitement for raising achievement and attainment. Alif Baa Tuition service offers group sessions as well as 1:1 tutoring, covering the areas of Bradford, Leeds, Batley, Dewsbury, Halifax and surrounding areas.
We at Alif Baa Tuition use the following teaching techniques:
* Class discussion, use of iPad to make learning more enjoyable, Recitation and oral questions, Crossword and puzzles, Gaming and simulation, Flash cards, Making of posters by students, Story telling, Use of technology and instructional resources.
* Reward stickers and gift handouts to motivate children.
* Reward statements to improve children in their enjoyment, Competence, Cleverness and Growth.
* Weekly planner for parents to track child's progress
* Mid-term and annual progress report
* Examinations & Tests - Scheduling an exam stimulates children to study. It is a rather obvious way to involve children in doing something and getting them to think about what they are doing.
Tags: Bradford Religious Studies tutor, Bradford Primary Religious Studies tutor, Bradford Secondary Religious Studies tutor, Bradford GCSE Religious Studies tutor