Information About Mounota - Ormskirk tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Mounota:
Computer Studies / I.T.
I am a Graduate Teaching Assistant at Edge Hill University. Also, I am doing my PhD at Edge Hill. Previously I was a Lecturer at North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Currently I am on 3 year study leave on UK planning to pursue my PhD. I completed my MSc and BSc in Computer Systems Engineering from University of Hull, Hull, UK. I completed my O'level and A'level and directly joined university for my undergraduate. I was a Student Ambassador and as an Ambassador I got chance to mentor at schools as part of student ambassador's scheme. This gave a chance to gain real teaching experience, getting to know all the safety and health informations, closely knowing student's mentality and how to make them improve their study life and exam grades.
I completed a 5 year diploma in western and classical dance and singing and French. I did lots of volunteering activites. I am very honest, reliable, adaptable young individual who will strive to exceed expectations. Its been always my dream to be a teacher/ lecturer at university. I love to teach. I am capable enough to handle tough situations and work under pressure when required.
1. Graduate Teaching Assistant at Edge Hill University: Aug 2017 -Present.
2. Lecturer of undergrad & Masters students of Computer Science & Engineering, North South University: Jan 2015-May 2016.
3. Mentoring at Hull Trinity House School: I taught GCSE Mathematics to year 11 for 6 months.
4. Mentoring at Endeavour High School: I taught GCSE Mathematics to year 8,9,10,11 for 6 months.
5. As an Ambassador I also had the chance to work with different age group of children coming for a visit at our university. It is basically a day long activity starting from brief introduction about higher education, inspiring and raising aspirations, games, drawing posters, campus tours and many more.
I am very helpful, punctual and steady. I love the subject which I want to teach. I was always good in these subjects.
I am not strict, I am very patient and would love to help my students with as much as I can to make them achieve their desired grade.
I am always friendly and motivating. I will teach you with all the possible solutions to a problem and make you understand in a way that would make the problem/subject easier to you.
Additional Languages: Bengali, English (British), French, Hindi, Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Hull (2014) - MSc in . Net Financial Systems Development (Merit) (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Glasgowl (2013) - PgDip in CSE (Pass) (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Hull (2012) - BSc in CSE (2:2) (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)