This is how 3 referees rated Monika:
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
I am extremely passionate about teaching and hold a Ph.D. degree in Physical sciences with expertise in General Chemistry as well as some specialized areas of the subject including Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry and Carbohydrate Chemistry etc. I also possess extensive knowledge of Biology.
* Extensive teaching experience through tutoring and University level teaching at private level/organizational level in countries like UK, USA and India.
* Have tutored students for GCSE, A-level and Degree level Chemistry and Biology at GCSE and A-level for various exam boards including OCR A and B Salters, AQA, Edexcel, WJEC etc. in the UK.
* Experienced and skilled in preparing my students for different Entrance examinations for entry into a Science or medicine based degree.
* Fully aware of the subject specifications of various exam boards under UK government approved education system.
* Take pride in being instrumental in improving my students' grades to A/A*.
Previously, I have earned good teaching experience obtained during my teaching position at a well reputed university in India. Overall, I possess tutoring and career advising experience obtained through working at different private institutions in India, USA and UK.
I strongly believe that having knowledge and expressing it are two different things and I have continually learnt to include variety of teaching skills to explain complex ideas into the simplest form and inculcate the basic knowledge into the minds of my students. My teaching approach is always based on my students' requirements. I try to analyze the methods that work best for a student and am always open to mend my ways/include newer techniques to make my students learn. Some of these include the following strategies:
* Making my students understand the basic concepts first followed by advancing to more complex problems using enough practice problems at every stage
* Enhanced practice using past questions papers as well as various sets of indirect questions (I always set these twisted questions myself to make them confident of solving any unfamiliar questions, I have witnessed enormous boost in their confidence when they are able to understand and solve such questions)
* Providing them with extensively useful tricks and mind maps to retain a vast range of information
* Strategically planned lessons to make best use of time
* Working on their writing as well as time management skills which play a crucial role in securing good grades
* I always try to keep their morale high and work to keep improving their self confidence
Tags: Hounslow Chemistry tutor, Hounslow Biology tutor, Hounslow GCSE Chemistry tutor, Hounslow A-Level Chemistry tutor, Hounslow University Chemistry tutor, Hounslow GCSE Biology tutor, Hounslow A-Level Biology tutor