Information About Maryam - Muswell Hill tutor - (11 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Maryam:
- PhD in Theoretical Physics obtained from Nottingham University in Sep 2009.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Theoretical Physics at Imperial College, London (2005).
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Imperial College, London (2000).
- Over 20 years of private tuition experience for London, Oxford, and Cambridge examination boards.
- Employed by Nottingham University to teach first year undergraduate students (2005-2009).
My method of teaching is based on interaction with my student; obtaining and providing feedback. I work towards strengthening the underlying foundation of their knowledge as well as practicing to achieve high grades in exams. My teaching will include homework that students will be asked to do before every class, and the first quarter of a class will be spent making sure previous topics are well understood. I put much emphasis on improving self confidence of my student
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Nottigham (2010) - Mathematical Physics (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- Imperial College, London (2005) - Theoretical Physics (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- Imperial College, London (2000) - Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||11|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|