This is how 2 referees rated Maryam:
- PhD in Theoretical Physics obtained from Nottingham University in Sep 2009.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Theoretical Physics at Imperial College, London (2005).
- Master of Engineering (MEng) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Imperial College, London (2000).
- Over 20 years of private tuition experience for London, Oxford, and Cambridge examination boards.
- Employed by Nottingham University to teach first year undergraduate students (2005-2009).
My method of teaching is based on interaction with my student; obtaining and providing feedback. I work towards strengthening the underlying foundation of their knowledge as well as practicing to achieve high grades in exams. My teaching will include homework that students will be asked to do before every class, and the first quarter of a class will be spent making sure previous topics are well understood. I put much emphasis on improving self confidence of my student
|Date Last Logged In:||21/01/2017|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||11|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||10 Av. 4.55/5.00|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|
Tags: Highgate Maths tutor, Highgate Physics tutor, Highgate Primary Maths tutor, Highgate Secondary Maths tutor, Highgate GCSE Maths tutor, Highgate A-Level Maths tutor, Highgate University Maths tutor, Highgate Casual Learner Maths tutor, Highgate GCSE Physics tutor, Highgate A-Level Physics tutor, Highgate University Physics tutor, Highgate Casual Learner Physics tutor