Information About Mary - Ladbroke Grove tutor
This is how 3 referees rated Mary:
Oxford Graduate and professional Theatre director Mary works and lives in London. She first attended Pembridge Hall School, and then went on to St Paul's Girls School. There she obtained 10 GCSEs (all A or A*), and A Levels in English, History, Art,and History of Art (all Grade A). in 2008 she went to Oxford University to study an English Literature BA (2:1). From there she did an MA in English Literature at Queen Mary's University London (2:1).
Since finishing her education Mary has been working as a Theatre Director highly successfully. Her company Rough Haired Pointer have produced many critically acclaimed productions.
As a drama tutor she can help with
- Prepаring fоr Drаmа Schооl аuditiоns: mоnоlоgues, Shаkespeаre аnd generаl аuditiоn technique.
- GCSE аnd A level drаmа
- Public speech аnd presentаtiоn prepаrаtiоn.
- Audition preparation
As a freelance tutor she has tutored one student for 11plus, who was admitted to Godolphin & Latymer. She has done freelance tutoring for English A-Level: Student obtained an A, and freelance tutoring for English GCSE: Student obtained an A Star.
My teаching style is аdаpted аrоund eаch individuаl student. I believe in listening and encouraging and working on people's strengths. I get satisfaction from wаtching my students grоw in аbility аnd cоnfidence.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Queen Mary's University (2012) - MA in English Literature (2.1) (Masters) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Oxford (2011) - BA Hons in English Literature (2.1) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- St Paul's Girls School (2008) - A Levels in English, History, Art,and History of Art (all Grade A) (School) (✔ On File)
- St Paul's Girls School (2006) - 9 GCSEs (all A or A*) (School) (✔ On File)