A trilingual professional and qualified teacher with 2 MA’s degrees in languages and long tutoring and instructing experience. I will help you to understand your work better and expand your knowledge in the subject. My language lessons are carefully planned and tailored especially for individual students according to their level and needs. My students practice the main 4 language skills – reading, speaking, listening and writing. My main objective is to develop skills in order to improve fluency and confidence in dealing with native colleagues and clients.
My skills are based on solid academic experience. I have got around 6 years of tutoring experience and worked with adults, children and professionals.
- Worked alongside leading academics in the field of methodology as an assistant
- Conducted research and analysis
- Organised conferences and assisted in consecutive and liaison interpreting
- Assisted in translation of articles and legislations eg. Polish Labour Code
- Worked internationally as Russian/English and Polish tutor in Poland, UK and Holland therefore I am culturally sensitive and adaptable
- 2 years’ experience in working with students and professionals in China (Fujian International Business & Economic College) as TEFL teacher & Foreign Language Expert
Tutoring is my passion and my time as a tutor has been beautiful and fulfilling experience. My approach is relaxed and I believe that learning should be enjoyable experience, as should teaching. I am to enable a student to achieve easy recall of the basic knowledge for the ‘bread and butter’ marks, removing pressure to enable them to concentrate on gaining the extra marks which require them to demonstrate their full understanding of the subject at their level. The faster you can learn the better your prospects will be. In my few years of experience I have never taken my students for granted. They remind me that learning is never static and to be effective tutor, I must keep up-to-date on the latest methods and theories.
|Languages||Polish, English (British), Russian|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (evenings)|
|References Available||On File|
|University of Rzeszow||2007||Masters||Master of Arts - Russian Language|
|University of Rzeszow||2007||Bachelors||Bachelor of Arts - English Language|
|THE GENERAL TEACHING COUNCIL FOR ENGLAND||2009||Professional||Qualified Teaching Status|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|
|English (Foreign Language)|