Highly experienced, qualified teacher and tutor ,Head of RE, with a MA in Philosophy and Religion and BA Honours in Theology and Religious Studies. Have led students from a U to a C and from C to A.
Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and exams boards and procedures.
Excellent analysis and application of theories.Preparation for exams with essays, exemplar answers ,past papers..Efficient Revision
Also offering online tuition (20% discount on the hourly rate) for those students that distance is a problem. Current and past students found it really effective .
Present: -Personal Education Plan Management in Barnet Local Authority
- Tutoring students committed to achieve
March 2015-September 2019:
Sociology/Philosophy/RE Teacher at Bales College, Kilburn Lane, London.
Head of RE since September 2015.
• Teaching Sociology AS and A-Levels
• Teaching Philosophy and RE ,GSCE, AS and A-Levels
February 2015-March 2015:
Registered Private tutor at the Visual School of Barnet:
• Tutoring in English and Maths KS3
• Tutoring in RE and Philosophy up to A-Levels
January 2015-March 2015:
Supply RE teacher at St. Mary’s CofE High School,Hendon:
• Cover RE KS4-KS5
• General cover in various subjects KS4-KS5
November 2014-December 2014:
RE Teacher at Oasis Academy Enfield:
• Teaching RE and Philosophy KS4-KS5
• Teaching Geography and History KS3-KS4
January 2014-November 2014:
Qualified teacher: (Registered Agency)
• Daily supply teaching in Secondary Schools covering subjects of the National Curriculum.
• Cover Supervisor in Secondary Schools
Approaching each individual according to their personal needs.
-Analysis and explanation of the concepts/terms/theories
-Application of the theories
-Evaluation, critical thinking , argumentation
|Languages||Greek, English (British), French|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (evenings)|
|References Available||On File|
|Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Greece||2011||Bachelors||Religious Education|
|Polukladiko High School and Further Education Institute,Greece||1998||College||Social sciences|
|Department of Education||2013||QTS||QTS|
|University of London||2016||Masters||Philosophy and|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||1|