Information About Leila - Bayswater tutor - (9 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Leila:
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
I am a master graduated in pure mathematics with the distinction in 2002. I am currently working toward my PhD in mathematics. Since 2001, I have been teaching mathematics in university and high-school. After 15 years teaching mathematics to variety of students, I believe that I have a passion for making Mathematics exciting and engaging.I like to ensure that students enjoy and succeed in Maths by providing them with memorable and enjoyable learning experiences.
I have had the opportunity to teach who functioned below, on, and above grade level for over 15 years. I have been very successful at accommodating diverse student needs by facilitating all styles of learners, offering individualized and extracurricular support, and integrating effective materials.
Here I add some feedback from my previous students:
" My son was preparing for A Levels in Further Maths and needed additional support with Statistics and DE papers. Leila has been absolutely amazing in developing a study plan to cover areas my son found difficult and giving regular feedbacks on lessons. Even after few lessons we have noticed the difference. He started feeling more confident about tackling difficult exam questions on his own. He has now received an offer to study Maths at Warwick University.
I honestly can not thank Leila enough for all her help and support!! "
" 1. Miss Leila Jalaly taught my son A Level and AS Level Mathematics (Edexcel).
2. Previous Grade: (D) Final Grade: (A)
3. Miss Leila Jalaly was very hardworking, conscientious and always went the extra mile. She assisted my son in completing A Level Mathematics and he recieved a very good result. She was very punctual, arriving early regularly and leaving late to make sure that my son had fully understood the topic and had covered the material. She was very thorough with her teaching and making sure that my son was continuously attaining a high work ethic. She would create homework for my son to complete every week and would make sure that he had done so and that she had marked it. As a result of her constant hardwork and attention and the grade my son was therefore able to achieve, he is now studying at degree level at the University of London. I would highly recommend her."
I have a great passion for Maths and enjoy teaching Maths. My approach to the teaching is flexible to suit the abilities of the students. I make sure that my students work to their full potential and achieve the best grades they deserve."
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: Persian
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- london University (2016) - EcoMathematics (Doctorate) (✘ Not On File)
- London University (2002) - Pure Mathematics (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Iran University (2000) - Pure Mathematics (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||9|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||2|
Leila is obviously very intelligent and her love of her subject comes across and she manages to impart this to our rather arty and disorganised daughter, who is studying A2 Maths. Leila is very patient and calm and is really helping her understand the concepts and become much more confident. Thank you very much Leila!
Lella is very punctual, patient and very organised.
My son has been very happy to have her as a tutor, and as a parent, I found Leila a good listener.