Information About Lei - Manchester tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Lei:
Lei offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
I am a qualified teacher of Mandarin with profound knowledge and experience in teaching both individuals and groups for not only general language but also business language.
A highly effective and enthusiastic teaching professional with a genuine interest in fostering students’ self-direct of learning language.
>2012-2014 Chinese Mandarin Teacher, ChinesePoint, Prague 1, Czech Republic
* General language learning tutor (one-to-one tuition and one-to-two tuition) from beginner to advanced level.
* Business Chinese tutor from beginner to advanced level.
* Group teaching tutor (6 people class) for adults and children (from 10 to 16 years old).
* HSK 1, 2, 3 Preparing Course tutor.
* Advanced Chinese writing course tutor.
* On-line teaching through **Contact Detail Removed**.
* Achieved a 100 percent pass rate in my students' HSK exams in 2013.
* After half a year’s tuition, student Karolina Kucerova (柯佳莲) passed HSK 5 with an excellent total score 251 in 2013; and successfully assisted her obtaining a full scholarship in International Trade (Master’s Degree) in South-western University of Finance and Economics in 2014.
* Gained high appraisals from school headmaster and students.
>2013-2014 Chinese Mandarin Teacher, Channel Crossings Language School, Prague 2, Czech Republic
* One-to-one language tutor and Group-teaching tutor from beginner to advanced level.
* Presented a demo class representing Channel Crossings Language School for the beginner on Lingua Show Trade Fair in March 2013; successfully caught the audience’s attention and motivated certain participants getting registered at school.
* Gained Excellent school evaluation from school and students.
>1998-2004 Secondary School Teacher, No. 3 Zheng Zhou School, He Nan, China
* Received several prizes such as “Excellent Teacher” etc. every single year.
Well designed innovative activities and lessons which creates a fun and challenging learning environment finally meeting social and emotional needs of students.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- International Profession Certification Association He Nan Examination Centre (2012) - The Certified International Senior Chinese Language Teacher Qualification Certificate (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Dublin Business School, Dublin, Ireland (Awarded by University of Wales, UK) (2008) - Master of Science in International Business (Postgraduate) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- He Nan Normal (Teacher Training) University, China (1998) - Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|