Information About Katie - Aylesbury tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Katie:
I am an experienced primary school teacher and phase leader who has been teaching for 9 years. I have spent years teaching in KS1 and KS2 with a particular interest in Years 5 and 6. I have also supported SEN pupils whilst running an ARP for children with social and communication difficulties. I am patient, creative and passionate about helping children reach and exceed their potential. I enjoy personalising lessons for children to help them to engage with and be excited about learning. I am a mum to two young boys.
▪ I have been Phase Leader for Years 3/4 and Years 5/6 so have a full working knowledge of curriculum and required attainment.
▪ I am still working as a primary school teacher so I am fully aware of recent significant curriculum changes and requirements.
▪ I have been responsible for end of Y6 assessments, 11+ examinations and transition to secondary school. During this time I tutored Y6 pupils in Maths and English ready for KS2 SATs and transition to secondary school.
I am patient, creative and passionate about helping children engage with learning. I believe the role of a tutor is to support work done in school to improve the child's confidence and independence in a subject to help them succeed.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Brunel University (2008) - PGCert Primary with QTS (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- Keele University (2006) - International Relations (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
7 years old my son gets more and more idea of Maths very quickly!
I am very pleased to find her around my area…