Information About Katherine - Camberley tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 4 referees rated Katherine:
Katherine offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
I am a Dr (of Maths) and am a very passionate and experienced tutor. I have vast amounts of experience working with students at all levels. I am a positive person with a lot of energy and enthusiasm.
- private tutor at all levels (including primary/GCSE/ A-Level/ University)
- academic mentor working with students who have learning difficulties
- teaching in university tutorial sessions
- exam invigilator
- lecturer at college
When I first start working with a student it is important to set goals early on and for me to assess the ability of the student by working through problems. From then on I will create a personalised plan. For success in Maths exams I think there are two key aspects: 1. Understanding the method 2. Practice makes perfect. My teaching approach ensures that both of these are met.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (daytime)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Reading (2016) - PhD (Maths) (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- University of Reading (2008) - 1st (Maths Bsc) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|