Information About Jules - Holland Park tutor
My aim is to help aspiring music producers to take their projects through to completion and gain all the necessary knowledge and skills along the way.
After tracks have been completed, i provide guidance in promotion and legal issues. I have solid links with the industry on all levels.
Having worked for SAE International as a course co-ordinator, my teaching material is tried and tested.
I have had several success stories from past students and continue to get positive feedback.
I am providing the only valid alternative to full-time Music Production courses: One-on-one, tailor-made, project oriented courses that can be taken in your own time, either in the studio or from the comfort of your own home.
For complete beginners, i have a series of fast-track courses that will give you the basic skills and tools you need to start your journey into the music industry.
I also provide a production, mixing and mastering service whereby clients can participate in the process and gain invaluable knowledge.
* Honours Degree in Recording Arts
* Course coordinator and trainer for SAE (School of Audio Engineering)
* Train the Trainer certified
*Assistant Engineer to Wes Maebe (Sting/Cat Stevens/Chaka Khan)
* 4 years experience as a private tutor
* More than 15 years experience in the industry in the UK and overseas
I have a humanistic approach when it comes to teaching. Having taught large classes in the past, i much prefer the focus of a one-on-one class.
I work at my student's pace, only moving on when he/she is ready.
My classes are hands-on and project oriented with the aim of producing a finished product, be it a full track or simple drum loop.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: French, Malay
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Train the Trainer (2007) - Certificate Train the Trainer (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- School of Audio Engineering (2006) - BA Hons Recording Arts (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- School of Audio Engineering (2004) - Diploma Music Technology (College) (✘ Not On File)