Information About Antonio - London tutor
Native Spanish citizen living in UK
I work as a teacher of Spanish in secondary schools
From Primary to University and private tuition to professionals.
Online with no books, no homework and no written exercises.
Sample free lesson garanteed!
My tuition system:
I call my method naturalspanish because you will speak/understand Spanish from minute 1 and it also gives you the confidence to speak and understand Spanish in a record time.
I offer a new method with no books, homework or written exercises for people who:
- don’t have the time to study at home. (life can be very hectic sometimes!)
- have tried learning Spanish using traditional methods with no or limited success.
- believe they are not good at languages.
- need to learn Spanish in a short time for professional or personal reasons.
You will NOT
- be asked to memorise or learn words/vocabulary or concepts by heart .
- be asked to continue studying at home. (no homework).
- require any books or writing materials.
For your own records you will receive by email FREE Core Language Reminders of the concepts and vocabulary covered in each session.
Many people worry about grammar. Not everybody is a natural linguist so you are not required to know any grammatical concept.
There is an approachable, easy and understandable way to grammar without the need of knowing any difficult concept. Grammar will be seen in its functional way (what the words are used for), not in its theoretical approach (no need of complicated terminology) –––––––––––
Skype is a free online video-phone. To learn more go to www.skype.com
You can learn Spanish through Skype while being at home, work or in a different country.
By learning through Skype you won’t have the hassle of travelling to and fro. No matter the weather or traffic, you don’t have to spend any of your valuable time travelling to get to a course and there is no need to tidy your house for a private tutor visit either.
It is as simple as relaxing in the comfort of your own home, pouring yourself a cup of tea (or why not a glass of your favourite wine), sitting down, switching on and your tutor is there.
What do I need to learn Spanish on Skype?
- Internet connection.
- Download Skype software into your computer (free from www.skype.com)
- A headset. (headphones and microphone) though most computer have a built-in microphone… that’s enough!
- Oh! … and don’t forget your favourite drink.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Universidad de Granada (Spain) (1994) - Honours (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)