Information About Joseph - Newcastle tutor
This is how 3 referees rated Joseph:
I currently work for the NHS within adult & child mental health services. I am passionate about educating others and providing up to date and relevant information to help students progress further and achieve their best.
A levels: Psychology, Geography, English Literature and General Studies.
Bsc Psychology: 2.1 (2011-2014)
Postgraduate Certificate: Neuroscience (2016) Msc Forensic Psychology: "ongoing" (2017-2019).
DBS (previous CRB) checked and cleared.
During my Undergraduate degree I tutored a range of different students over a two year period. I specialise within Psychology but I am also comfortable/informed in teaching English Literature and Geography.
- A year 9 student to improve English literature and written English language.
- 2 GCSE & 2 A Level Psychology students (array of topics)
I aim to tailor "lessons" to each individual's needs and learning styles. I am patient and thorough when it comes to explaining topics and will also give "homework". This is an important process as students are expected to practice to further encode the information they have been taught. I will offer clear feedback and Tailor an improvement plan with strengths and weaknesses to identify where th student is progressing and/or struggling.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Newcastle University (2019) - Forensic Psychology (Masters) (in progress)
- Newcastle University (2016) - Postgraduate certificate: Neuroscience (Other) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Hull (2014) - Psychology Bsc (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)