Information About Joseph - Worksop tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Joseph:
I am a second year teacher from North Yorkshire, I completed a Cellular and Molecular Biology degree at Newcastle University. Additionally I have attained a non-specialist Physics teacher qualification.
I am keen to help individuals develop their qualifications and subject knowledge to apply for Medicine based through specialised tutoring sessions.
Aside from teaching and tutoring, I enjoy football, rugby league, Game of Thrones and reading.
I have taught science for 2 years at state schools in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire specialising in Biology from Yr7 to Yr13 and Physics Yr7 to Yr11. I have worked with top and bottom science sets so I am capable of differentiating learning outcomes for each tutee easily.
I have had experience of tutoring a range of ages through an educational charity in Newcastle and working in support groups for GCSE students of all abilities in my current job.
My approach to tutoring includes the following:
- Tutees have access to a Google classroom so they can complete work which can be marked and access resources used in sessions
- Develop concrete subject knowledge so that tutees confidence is boosted
- Help tutees develop revision resources and a revision plan to help them be better prepared for examinations
- Help tutees develop exam technique through lots of practice and feedback to help them achieve the highest grade they can.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Institute of Physics (2016) - Non-specialist GCSE Physics Teaching Qualification (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Sheffield (2015) - PGDE Science with Biology (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- Newcastle University (2014) - Cellular and Molecular Biology (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)