Information About Jonathan - Tunbridge Wells tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Jonathan:
I am a university teacher and lecturer in law. Up to A-level I can teach all law subjects but at degree level I specialise in property law: land law, equity and trusts.
I have taught at all education levels (up to Masters/LLM) and am confident that you will enjoy the lessons and start to better understand this fascinating subject if you have lessons with me.
- Several years' experience in coaching individual students for law exams and essays
- Five years' law teaching at degree and masters level at a leading London university
- Originally a music teacher (qualified at secondary level) and musician
I have a good success rate in coaching students for essays and exams. My teaching method is based upon a common-sense approach to law, always referring back to the basics you need to know, and building detail upon these. Law may seem complex but it is easier than you think once you can see the fundamental principles broadly enough.
I encourage tutees to develop an analytical and critical approach to law.
Previously I was a music teacher and I have applied some of the techniques of this to tutoring in law.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- London Metropolitan University (2012) - Legal Practice Course (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Birkbeck, University of London (2010) - LLB (Hons) First Class (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Bretton Hall, University of Leeds (1995) - PGCE (secondary music) (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- University of Newcastle upon Tyne (1990) - BA (Hons) Music (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
We think she will enjoy working with Jonathan for a long time. His approach is broad and rich.
See you on Sunday.