My name is Jamie , I'm 20YRS old and I'm a professional working musician based in London. I moved to London at the age of sixteen and attended "Tech Music Schools" in Acton West London, I studied there for two years on the 1YR Diploma and the 1YR Master Performance and received 2-ALevels at the end of my courses. I've currently been living in London for the last four years working as a session musician for various artists and this had enabled me to tour the world with different groups, play on T.V. shows and perform as an artist in and around the UK with my own projects. I've been fortunate enough to of played with great underground Jazz musicians and by doing this it will help to grow and expand my knowledge of music for my future career.
I've been teaching for 1YR (Private Lessons only) going to students houses and teaching at there homes or having students coming to me in my Music studio based in Wembley London.
Above all, a teacher does not depend on a method and drill systematic routines; instead, he studies each individual student and awakens him/her to explore themselves, both internally and externally, and ultimately integrate themselves with there being. Such teaching, which is really no teaching, requires a sensitive mind with great flexibility and is difficult to come by nowadays.
My six principle steps of teaching.
1. Motivation of the trainee
2. Maintaining their complete attention
3. Promoting mental activity (Thinking) - discussion, question, lecture
4. Creating a clear picture of material to be learned; outlining the material
5. Developing comprehension of the significance, the implications, and the practical application of the material being presented (Clear goals)
6. Repetition of the five preceding steps until learning takes place
Tags: Newham Music tutor, Newham Secondary Music tutor, Newham GCSE Music tutor, Newham A-Level Music tutor, Newham University Music tutor, Newham Casual Learner Music tutor