Information About James - Newark tutor - (8 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated James:
I am a qualified maths teacher with a degree in Mathematics and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education. I have worked in a secondary school as a teacher of mathematics for 3 years. I will agree to refund the cost of my details from this site when 4 hours of tutoring are booked in advance.
3 years experience teaching in a secondary school.
I feel one-to-one tutoring is the best way to engage a student's attention, allowing them to progress with specific topics to suit their needs.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Nottingham Trent University (2016) - PGDE Mathematics (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- Bishop Grosseteste University (2015) - Education Studies With Mathematics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- The King's School, Grantham (2011) - A Level Physics (School) (✘ Not On File)
- The King's School, Grantham (2011) - AS Level Further Maths (School) (✘ Not On File)
- The King's School, Grantham (2011) - A Level Chemistry (School) (✘ Not On File)
- The King's School, Grantham (2011) - A Level Maths (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||8|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
I would definitely recommend James as a tutor, and wish him well in his future career choices.
He is a lovely patient person and has sidestepped Chloe's avoidance and stubbornness with kindness and humour.
Don't be put off by his age, he is very mature and pleasant, and Chloe can identify with him more easily. He has made it possible for her to understand and enjoy her work, which is no mean feat!