Let me show you my passion for quality teaching - FIRST CLASS FREE
WHY: I love to change people’s perspective how they learn new skills and languages
HOW: during weekly sessions we mix different language skills from materials I provide with theory&practice of learning skills I’ve been testing on my students for the last 3.5 years
WHAT: Learning is my main hobby and I specialise in teaching Polish to adult students.
If you want to change the way you learn it, just message me and remember: our first introductory class is FOR FREE with a special message. Please be aware I can only take 2 more students, so please contact me quickly!
I AM: Jestem Jakub i uczę polskiego (I am Jakub and I teach Polish). I'm a professional with over 3+ years of project management experience and two degrees from UK universities (Aberystwyth and Cardiff)
YOU ARE: you are looking for a teacher who will not only give you the grammar (important) but with who you will work on you communication skills (the real reason). And, by the way, you’ve just read your first Polish sentence. You’re welcome.
A typical student is in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50+ and learns the language for friends and family reasons. Don’t worry if your case is not this one though, I also worked with business- or education-motivated students.
Do you want to finally learn a language of your beloved-one to talk and show your appreciation? Do you have close friends or co-workers whose language seems exotic and challenging? Is your next business trip or project somehow related to Poland? Or do you want to learn Polish because you seek something challenging and brain-developing? Tell me more about it and we will find together a solution how to make you speak.
• 20+ individual, long-term students
• 27 years of experience in being Polish national (top class results in a Polish equivalent of A-level tests, 2010)
• On-line tutor in Polish, English and Spanish for the last 3.5 years (2015-> )
• First degree in Spanish (Aberystwyth University, 2010-14; exchange student at two Spanish universities, 2012-13)
• Work experience with various age groups: from school children aged 4-10 in Spanish primary school, university students in their 20s and 30s to people in their 50s and 60s (2010 -> )
What I provide
1. the materials (available online)
2. language experience and learning techniques theory
3. engagement, flexibility and punctuality
What you provide:
1. your time (usually 2x 1h or 1.5h per week, but I am fully flexible with that)
2. your engagement
3. your honesty (I need to know what are your needs and motivations to help you - I am here to help you to unleash and develop your potential)
1. A video-call during which we talk and work with free online doc platform
2. we do it your own pace: some students need more time, others just want to go deeply into language. That’s ok.
3. time: Mon-Fri mostly evenings, weekends: all time. I am flexible with time, just tell me what’s the best for you.
First class free, you love it, you take it. You don’t love it, we have a nice conversation. And as you managed to come here, say the special message “Jestem XYZ i uczę się polskiego” (I’m XYZ and I learn Polish) during our first meeting and I won’t charge you for that. Simple.
Please be aware I can only take 2 more students, so please contact me quickly!
|Languages||Polish, English (British), Spanish|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|Aberystwyth University||2014||Bachelors||BA in Spanish and International Politics|
|Cardiff University||2016||Masters||MSc Econ European Governance|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|