Information About Jaffar - Burnley tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Jaffar:
I am a keen student with a great academic background. I thoroughly enjoy learning, and I wish to share my enthusiasm with others.
I am an experienced secondary Mathematics teacher with eight years teaching experience in schools in Manchester, Blackburn and Lancashire.I have excellent subject knowledge, a passion for teaching, and I am able to inspire a love for mathematics. As well as being able to demonstrate and relate mathematics to everyday life and how it is useful in the workplace, coupled with my good sense of humour, I am able to bring a fun dimension into learning.
My ethos is one of engagement, enjoyment, excellent teacher/pupil relationships and expectations of high standards for all children. Before your child commences study an obligation free assessment will be done this will identify strengths and areas for improvement, tuition is done specifically to suit individual needs.
I aim to:
• To maximise every learner’s potential
• Create opportunities for learners to enjoy themselves or have fun; this is when children learn best.
• Improve your child’s confidence
Additional Languages: Punjabi, Urdu
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (2005) - Mathematics (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (2000) - Business Management (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)