Information About Ivor - Westbury-on-severn tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Ivor:
Electronics / Electronic Engineering
Media / Communication Studies
I am an experienced live broadcast production engineer with many years freelance industry experience. I have also worked for local authority education services delivering informal education courses and experiences for young people at secondary, post-16 and university encompassing music, music performance, music technology, performance technology, music balance, production and mastering and broadcast engineering.
- Berkshire County Council, Youth media projects and A-Level Music Technology.
- Wiltshire County Council, Youth Media projects.
- States of Jersey, Youth media and performance technology projects, BTEC Music. Course design in performance, music and associate technologies and management.
- University of Gloucestershire, Community Broadcasting (radio), Outside broadcast technology, live music balancing.
- University of the West of England (UWE) - Outside broadcast technology, Audio connectivity, Broadcast quality, Community broadcasting
- University of Bournemouth - Outside broadcast production values, Contemporary broadcast technology
I consider myself to be an industry expert rather than an academic. As such I believe in the use of practical examples and, where possible, the use of real-world, real-time situations to aid learning. I am approachable, funny, gentle and sensitive to students abilities and needs.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Gloucestershire (2017) - Radio Production (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- GCHG (2007) - Professional Trainer Certificate (College) (✘ Not On File)
- Birmingham University (1985) - Community and Youth Work (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- CCAT (1983) - TEC Audio Engineering (College) (✘ Not On File)