Information About Hetal - Wembley tutor - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Hetal:
I'm a Pharmacology graduate from UCL and have also obtained a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from the Institute of Education.
• Qualified secondary school Science Teacher with 2 years of teaching experience across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
• Proven track record in raising standards of student achievement.
• Tutoring experience in GCSE and A-Level Biology and Chemistry since June 2013
• Prior to gaining my PGCE, I have also worked as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant for 1 year, helping students with a wide range of learning, physical or behavioural difficulties progress across the curriculum.
When submitting a tutoring request, it would be very helpful if you could include:
- the examination board that sets your exam
- the number of hours per week that you require tuition
- a preferred day and time
- a preferred start date
This will enable me to respond fully on first contact. Price quoted can vary slightly (to displayed rate) depending on travel cost and time. Thank you!
As а Tutоr, I use a range of resources during explanation and assessment of the subject, which includes use of PowerPoint presentations, textbооks, оnline resоurces, relevant worksheets, past papers and referring to real-life examples to help students understand and apply their subject knowledge.
Each tutee receives a set of detailed notes every session that are tailored to their specification. My past and current tutees have confirmed that they find the notes easy to access, understand and highly useful for revision and for general consolidation of knowledge.
Having gained school based teaching experience as a Science Teacher and Special Needs Teaching Assistant, I have developed a range of teaching styles that can be tailored to suit the students' needs.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Institute of Education (2013) - Secondary: Science (PGCE) (✔ On File)
- National College for Teaching and Leadership (2013) - Secondary: Science (QTS) (✔ On File)
- University College London (UCL) (2010) - Pharmacology (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- Watford Grammar School For Girls (2007) - A-level Chemistry, Biology, Maths (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||4|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
Hetal is organised, thorough, and calm. She has good resources at her fingertips and prepares well for lessons. Her chemistry and biology are certainly stronger than her physics, but she can prepare physics topics with due warning.