Information About Harriet - Peckham tutor - (1 review)
This is how 3 referees rated Harriet:
Harriet offers a discount of 25% on their first / introductory lesson!
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
I am a PhD student at King's College London. I have recently completed a Masters degree in Contemporary Literature, Culture, and Theory.
A graduate of King's College London with a First Class Honours degree in English Language and Literature, I have a range of educational experience including:
- Tutoring Primary and Secondary English
- Improving GCSE results by 3 grades between mock and final exam
- Working as an Early Years Educator with children aged from 0-5
- Teaching KS3 and GCSE English at a secondary school
I am now a freelance writer, researcher, and English tutor.
I pride myself on my communication skills and enjoy helping students to improve their reading, writing and exam technique. I am passionate about literature and bringing texts to life for pupils.
Some of my favourite writers are Virginia Woolf, Daphne du Maurier, Charles Dickens, and Roald Dahl.
I have worked as an English teacher at a secondary school, planning and delivering lessons for KS3 and KS4 pupils. I have varied experience working one-to-one with students as a private tutor, from GCSE tuition to working with KS2 pupils working on writing and comprehension skills.
I specialise in teaching GCSE and A-Level texts and helping pupils to improve their essay-writing skills and exam technique. I have experience working with pupils at both primary and secondary level.
I am adaptable and will tailor my sessions to each student's requirements. I specialise in teaching GCSE and A-Level texts and helping students to develop essay-writing skills. I am experienced at working with younger children to improve their reading, writing and comprehension skills.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- King's College London (2014) - English Language and Literature (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- High Storrs School (2010) - English Literature (School) (✘ Not On File)
- High Storrs School (2010) - Drama & Theatre Studies (School) (✘ Not On File)
- High Storrs School (2010) - German (School) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
I will get back to you later.