Information About Hari - Chelsea tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Hari:
I assist students pass professional accountancy qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, CPA Australia) with flying colours. I can assist in a number of subjects including financial accounting, management accounting, auditing, cash flow statements, financial statements, corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance, financial reporting, information systems management, strategic management and public sector financial reporting.
I am a qualified accountant with an MBA and a member of a number of professional accountancy bodies including:
1. CPA Australia - Fellow Member
2. Hong Kong Institute of CPAs - Fellow Member
3. Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) - Practising Member
4. Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments - Chartered Fellow Member
5. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
I have worked for Big 4 accountancy firms (EY, Deloitte and PwC) in senior management capacity.
I have ran a number of training sessions and workshops at Deloitte and PwC providing training to auditors on International Auditing Standards and Governance Risk and Compliance. I have trained a number of senior professionals in the accounting and auditing field.
I am one of the Exam Panel members at the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy. I am a subject Champion for Management Accounting, Financial Accounting and Auditing. I review exam question papers, marking schemes and moderators reports for each exam session at CIPFA. I have been a member of Exam Panel at CIPFA since 2012.
Previously, I am one of the management committee members at CPA Australia's Professional Qualifications Advisory Committee for 4-year period from 2009 to 2013.
Personal commitment to assisting you achieving excellent results in your course/exam. Will research thoroughly your exact requirements and tailor the tutoring to your specific needs and your specific level. Each person's learning ability is different and I vary my tutoring to suit your requirements.
My goal is to make sure you succeed in your professional course/exam.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA) (2008) - CPFA (Professional) (✔ On File)
- ISACA USA (2005) - CISA (Professional) (✔ On File)
- Central Queensland University (1993) - MBA (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Monash University (1991) - Graduate Diploma in Accounting (Masters) (✔ On File)