Information About Haran - Ruislip tutor - (1 review)
This is how a referee rated Haran:
Education - BSc in Mathematics
I have passed Maths in CIMA
Participated Maths quiz
I am educated to degree and specialising in Mathematics. I offer Mathematics throughout primary and secondary to A'Level students.I have a 10 years experience of teaching Maths for A'Level Students , though now prefer to concentrate my efforts on \\'private tuition\\' in which I have had considerable success and find stimulating and rewarding. I am fully conversant with the Maths syllabus throughout primary and secondary and aim to pass this knowledge on to the pupil in a supportive atmosphere, tailoring lessons to the needs of the individual pupil.
I am a effective and efficient teacher . I can explain complex topics in easily understandable ways. I suggest students/parents try out the first lesson and have a feel for how I tutor and see the difference for themselves
Summer 2018 Exam Results:
University placements of my current Year 13 (A Level) students:
1) 15 students got A* in Maths year 13 and one student secured place to study Medicine at Oxford university
2) five others have been offered medicine at Liverpool, Cardiff, Leeds, Keele
3) two other student doing Actuarial Science at city university
4)12 other students are going to Russell group universities.
GCSE Results (August 2018):
10 out of 12 students achieved Grade 9, 2 out of 12 achieved a grade 8.
I am a effective and efficient teacher . I can explain complex topics in easily understandable ways. I suggest students/parents try out the first lesson and have a feel for how I tutor and see the difference for themselves. I change my style of teaching according to each student's ability.That is why all of my students get good result in exams.Doing sample exam questions while I am teaching the module.So student can easily understand the concept of the question and the subject of the module.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Brunel university (2008) - BSc in Mathematics - Brunel University (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- College (2007) - Passed Maths in CIMA. (College) (✘ Not On File)
- College (2007) - Participated Maths Quiz (Professional) (✘ Not On File)
- Colombo hindu (2003) - Achieved 'A' grade in New South Wales International Maths exam. (College) (✘ Not On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|