This is how 3 referees rated Hamid:
I am in my second year at the University of Birmingham studying Nuclear Science and Materials. I got a 2:1 in my first year, and I aim to achieve a First-class Honours by the time I complete my degree. I did A-levels in Maths, Further Maths, and Physics at King Edward VI College, Stourbridge. I have done a total of 15 GCSEs including Maths (A*). I am passionate about the subjects I have studied at A-level and enjoy sharing the knowledge I have.
Facts about me include:
- I scored 90% in a Maths midterm test done at University.
- I completed a major project as part of my AS Computing coursework, in which I used the programming language VB.NET to complete the project. Since then, I have gained experience in the C++ programming language.
- I have experience of doing Physics experiments at various levels and I hope to enhance my knowledge about experimental Physics whilst doing the “Physics Laboratory 2” module, as part of my degree, in my second year at university.
- I have done a total of 12 Maths units at A-level: C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1, FP2, FP3, M1, M2, S1, S2 and D1.
- I have achieved an A* grade and A grade in A-level Maths and A-level Further Maths, respectively.
- I have a FSMQ (Free Standing Maths Qualification) in Additional Mathematics at the highest possible (A grade), which I completed at Secondary School.
- I achieved an A grade in GCSE Statistics in Year 9 of Secondary School.
- I achieved the highest Maths SAT result at my Primary School (97%).
Cancellations: At least 24 hours notice must be given to avoid being charged.
I have tutored many students before. Moreover, I feel I have a very good and fresh understanding of the syllabi for many GCSE and A-level exam boards for both Maths and Physics. The exam boards I am particularly familiar with (and the ones I did) are:
- Edexcel for GCSE Maths,
- AQA for A-level Maths, A-level Further Maths and for GCSE Physics,
- OCR for A-level Physics.
I am patient and I hope to make what seems to be a difficult concept, easy. I am friendly and I take great pleasure in helping a student make progress towards grasping a concept.
|Date Last Logged In:||02/12/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||3 Av. 5.00/5.00|
Tags: Brierley Hill Maths tutor, Brierley Hill English tutor, Brierley Hill Physics tutor, Brierley Hill Primary Maths tutor, Brierley Hill Secondary Maths tutor, Brierley Hill GCSE Maths tutor, Brierley Hill A-Level Maths tutor, Brierley Hill Primary English tutor, Brierley Hill Secondary English tutor, Brierley Hill Primary Physics tutor, Brierley Hill Secondary Physics tutor, Brierley Hill GCSE Physics tutor, Brierley Hill A-Level Physics tutor