Information About Guriqbal - Juniper Green tutor
Computer Studies / I.T.
My first academic qualification is a 3 year diploma in civil engineering from Mehr Chand Polytechnic College (Punjab) India. The qualification required proficiency in mathematics and statistics, which is my core strength. I have also got interest in Physic and world history and have delivered tutions in the past in the aforementioned area. I have used the subject knowledge learnt in the past during Masters Program in Construction Management at Glasgow Caledonian University (UK) during 2005 - 2006. The program gave me the opportunity to learn vast information on different subjects such as project management, health and safety operations, and finance.
Please find below information on my teaching experience
- Taught private tutions to Under-Graduate university students in India on Advance Mathematics, Physics, & World History
- Taught private tutions to school students (equivalent to S5-S6) on Maths, Physics, Social Sciences, Geography & History
- Mentoring UG & PG students at Glasgow Caledonian University on their apporach to writing course work on management topics or dissertation structuring.
I believe in more practical approaches to learning, which enhances and expedite the learning experience of students on a long term basis. Some of the techniques used in the past are
- Vedic Mathematics for faster calculation
- Citing stories in an interesting way to make the History lesson more enjoyable
- Using puzzles and pyschometric test to enhance the analytical thinking of students
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- MSc Construtcion Management
- 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor Of Arts (History and Political Science)