Information About Graham - Seaford tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Graham:
Electronics / Electronic Engineering
I am a qualified MATHS, PHYSICS & ELECTRONICS teacher from SEAFORD and hold the following academic qualifications:-
* Master MA(Ed) degree in mathematical education,
* Bachelor BEd degree in mathematical education
* Foundation degree level (HNC) in electronic engineering.
I offer one-to-one & online tuition to years 9, 10, 11 & 12 in:
* GCSE Maths
* A' level Maths
* GCSE Physics
* GCSE Electronics
* A' level Electronics
* MS Excel spreadsheets
I provide tuition from my family home in SEAFORD parents are welcome to stay during the lesson - coffee and magazines provided!
I also offer ONLINE tuition!
Please contact me to discuss your son/daughter`s needs.
Graham, MA(Ed), BEd.
I also hold QTS: Qualified Teacher Status, and have taught in mainstream secondary schools. I have extensive experience of tutoring and have an enhanced CRB.
I am sensitive to the individual needs of students, and offer maths tuition tailored accordingly.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Brighton (1998) - Mathematical Education, MA(Ed) (Masters) (✔ On File)
- University of Sussex (1983) - Mathematical Education, BEd (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- University of Brighton (1978) - Foundation Electronics degree (HNC) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|