Information About George - Chiswick tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated George:
Computer Studies / I.T.
Philosophy / Critical Thinking
First class BA in Philosophy (specialising in Logic and Metaphysics) at University College London (UCL). I've been tutoring maths and philosophy students for the past three years. I'm now working full time as a blockchain software developer.
I have a great deal of experience tutoring undergraduate philosophy students and have tutored students of all ages studying at UCL, Durham, LSE Birkbeck and others.
I specialise in last minute and short term tuition. I can assist with:
• A-level maths
• Undergraduate Logic and Linguistic semantics
• Software development: Blockchain, Solidity, Smart contracts, Ethereum, Web3, Truffle, Node.js
We can conduct tuition face-to-face or via email / Skype
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College London (2017) - Philosophy (first class with honours) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- High Storrs School (2013) - A* Maths A-Level (School) (✔ On File)
- High Storrs School (2013) - A* Further Maths A-Level (School) (✔ On File)
- High Storrs School (2011) - A* Maths GCSE (School) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|