Information About George - Chiswick tutor - (2 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated George:
Computer Studies / I.T.
Philosophy / Critical Thinking
First class BA in Philosophy specialising in Logic and Metaphysics at University College London UCL. I've been tutoring maths and philosophy students for the past three years. Also, I work as a Blockchain Engineer.
I have a great deal of experience tutoring undergraduate philosophy students and have tutored students of all ages studying at UCL, Durham, LSE Birkbeck and others.
I specialise in last minute and short term tuition. I can assist with:
• A-level maths
• Undergraduate Logic and Linguistic semantics
• Software development: Blockchain, Solidity, Smart contracts, Ethereum, Web3, Truffle, Node.js
We can conduct tuition face-to-face or via email / Skype
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College London (2017) - Philosophy (first class with honours) (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
- High Storrs School (2013) - A* Maths A-Level (School) (✔ On File)
- High Storrs School (2013) - A* Further Maths A-Level (School) (✔ On File)
- High Storrs School (2011) - A* Maths GCSE (School) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|