Information About George - Wilmslow tutor
This is how 2 referees rated George:
I am a Maths teacher with several years of tutoring experience. I am a PPE graduate from York University and have experience teaching both KS3 and GCSE, having completed the Teach First Programme. I am 23 and have already helped many students achieve their desired grades at GCSE and IGCSE.
I have experience teaching the new 1-9 GCSE and have a wealth of physical and online resources at my disposal. I am approachable, relate to students and my aim is to make Maths enjoyable whilst allowing students to achieve what they`re capable of.
`We`d like to thank you George, our daughter loved working with you and ended up with a B, a big improvement from her predicted D.`
- Straight As/A*s at IGCSE and A-level at MGS
- 2:1 in Politics, Philosophy and Economics at University of York
- PGCE at Sheffield Hallam
- Outstanding in all formal teaching observations
- Several years tutoring experience
- I have helped many students of varying abilities progress and achieve their targets in maths
I am a young teacher who is approachable and can relate to students.
I find ways to make Maths current and interesting, whilst always focusing on making progress and meeting targets that I set with students. I adapt my teaching to meet the needs of individual pupils, preparing in advance for tuition sessions to make the work both fun and challenging.
I do not want my tutoring sessions to feel like another Maths lesson and so take time to build a working relationship with students and allow them to work with me to shape their learning.
Ultimately however, I am results driven and students will be successful under my tutelage.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: No (✘ Not On File)
- Sheffield Hallam (2018) - QTS (QTS) (✘ Not On File)
- Sheffield Hallam (2017) - PGCE (PGCE) (✘ Not On File)
- University of York (2016) - Politics, Philsophy and Economics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)