This is how 2 referees rated Mi:
After 5 years of working with various language agencies, I’m now looking for private students of my own. I’ve had students of all ages, from as young as 4, to over 50. I am very passionate about Chinese Teaching & Culture and I firmly believe that learning experiences should be fun. Therefore I strive to incorporate culture points and interesting facts about China in my lessons, so that students learn the language as well as have insights about the culture.
Experienced with prepping students for exams including HSK, GCSE, French Baccalaureat, Univesity dissertations & course work. Some of my former students are currently studying at Chinese universities.
Why Choose me?
• A native Mandarin Chinese speaker from Beijing, I can teach authentic pronunciation.
• With years of experience I’ve identified aspects of the language most people struggle with and have developed methods to help them overcome those difficulties.
• Incorporate Cultural references in the class.
• Very flexible with time, and can travel all across London.
• Classes can be taught both in English and French.
Different lesson plans
Chinese for Kids focuses on introducing basic Chinese vocabulary and providing a comprehensive pronunciation guide to children of 4 years old and up. Throughout a wide range of activities, I aim to help students to develop an interest in Chinese. Classes are designed to be informative as well as fun and engaging.
Classes intended to prepare for GCSE ( or French Baccalaureate) Mandarin Chinese exams.
Using the official Chinese GCSE textbook, students will learn not only to speak, but also to recognise Chinese characters, to read texts and to write in Chinese. The programme is designed to gradually increase the difficulty level so that students can progress smoothly.
These classes aim to help people who study Chinese language at university degree level. these lessons can help students with their course work, oral presentations and to prepare for finals. I can also help students to proof read essays, understand and apply high level grammar, vocabulary and idioms.
With Adult students I’m able to take a flexible approach. Whether you're nearly fluent in Chinese and want to move into advanced lessons, or just a beginner, the classes are tailor made for each individual. Student are welcome to express their own needs and intentions in order to elaborated a clear lesson plan.
What can you expect from the lessons?
• Tailored structured lessons designed for your specific needs, covering various aspects of the language including speaking, reading, writing and listening.
• After class exercise plans to strengthen your skills.
• Full support on any problems or questions. Will guide you through the most difficult aspects of the language.
• Extra tips and interesting facts about Chinese culture and customs.
• Recommendation of resources for further learning including podcast, reading materials, apps etc…
Tags: Peckham Mandarin tutor, Peckham Primary Mandarin tutor, Peckham Secondary Mandarin tutor, Peckham GCSE Mandarin tutor, Peckham A-Level Mandarin tutor, Peckham University Mandarin tutor, Peckham Casual Learner Mandarin tutor