This is how 3 referees rated Fiona:
• I am a chemistry teacher with a post graduate diploma in education from the university of Strathclyde and I am currently undertaking a masters in education.
• I obtained a first class undergraduate degree in Natural Sciences from the University of Bath so my Chemistry, Maths and Environmental Science knowledge is sound.
• I have access to a variety of teaching resources and excellent knowledge of the current curriculum and the new Curriculum for Excellence including the new higher and national 5.
• I am comfortable to tutor lower school Science and Maths, National 4 &5, Higher and Advanced Higher Chemistry.
• I have extensive experience of working with young people with additional support needs, in particular communication difficulties.
• I have mentored for the past 4 years with excellent success rates
• I have previously worked as a teaching assistant and a support worker.
• I am currently working as a full time chemistry teacher
• My rate is £25 per hour for national 5 and £30 per hour for higher. Price quoted is per session. Price above does not include travel costs where relevant.
• Free initial 30 minute consultation to discuss requirements.
• I tutor at the student's house as they feel more relaxed in their home environment.
• I live in the West End of Glasgow, I cycle and I am willing to travel within a 10 mile (flexible) radius of my location.
• I am available evenings after 4:00pm and weekends.
• I have a full up to date Disclosure Scotland (PVG) cleared to the highest level
• I request that specific problems or subjects that are to be focused on during the session are emailed prior to session so I can do adequate preparation.
|Date Last Logged In:||28/10/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||2|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||2 Av. 5.00/5.00|
Tags: Glasgow Chemistry tutor, Glasgow Secondary Chemistry tutor, Glasgow GCSE Chemistry tutor, Glasgow A-Level Chemistry tutor, Glasgow University Chemistry tutor