Information About Feras - Reading tutor - (3 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Feras:
Feras offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Electronics / Electronic Engineering
I received the BSc and MSc degrees in Electrical power Engineering at the Al-Yarmouk University . After graduation he worked in Electrical Distribution company as metering and protection engineer and then as mv/HV substation engineer. He is currently a PhD student at the University of Reading working on control strategies for energy storage systems based on load forecasting.
• Lecturer at Hashmit university in JordaN.
• Lecturer at IT- DREPS with IEEE conference for 2013 in Amman “AMI PROJECTS IN JORDAN”.
• Lecturer at EDCo for power system protection.
- Electrical engineering
- power and energy engineering
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Al-yarmuk University (2012) - Electrical power Engineering (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Al-Balqa' Applied University (2006) - Electrical power Engineering (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||3|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|
|Unpublished feedback: (usually negative)||1|