This is how 2 referees rated Estelle:
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
I'm a warm hearted, caring, patient and friendly Private Maths Tutor who values people the most. I have been giving private Math tutoring to primary children for more than 6 years, and have helped a lot of children significantly improved their Maths abilities and skills, built great confidence with Maths. One of my clients’ boy, aged 10, he used to be afraid of Maths, but just after 20 sessions of my Maths lessons, he has achieved the best result in his recent Maths exam, after 40 sessions of my tutoring lessons, he became so much confident with Maths, and guess what, he began to love this subject and enjoy having Maths class in school now. Both him and his parents are very happy and thankful towards me, and they decided to let the boy have my Maths lesson till he finishes his primary school.
Maths is such an essential skill for every individual who want to succeed in this modern society. It's fun and incredibly useful if you can master the skills. I love Maths, and especially enjoy helping children improve their Maths ability. I'm very confident with my ability in Math tutoring and are happy to continue to offer my service for more children who need help, so that I can help them build confidence in Maths and reach their best abilities in Mathematics.
I am offering the first consultation lesson free of charge, thus you will have the opportunity to find out whether or not I am the right Maths Tutor for your child.
Please give me a call to book your first free Maths lesson, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
I have been giving Private Maths lesson since 2010, so I have more than 6 years of Maths teaching experience. I have a good understanding in teaching math for primary children, and have developed an effective teaching method to suit primary children. It can simply maximize their learning potential, gradually helped them to develop their Maths skills, and helped them building up confidence with Maths.
Friendly, patient, and creative. My lessons will be engaging, practical and full of fun. I will create a teaching plan to suit your child's needs. Here are the steps of my approaching to Maths tutoring:
• Providing face to face Private Mandarin and Maths lessons for children aged between 5 and 13
• Creating comfortable and relaxed learning environment for my students before each lesson
• Providing one to one private lesson to children which is always inspiring and motivating
• Planning & delivering well structured lessons for my students which is clear and easy to follow
• By using my creativity and imagination I can always make my lessons interesting and fun
• Setting clear targets for children which is challenging and ensure high levels of interests applied
• Keeping records of learning progress for my students and communicate with parents effectively
|Date Last Logged In:||29/11/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||1 Av. 5.00/5.00|
Tags: Swindon Maths tutor, Swindon Primary Maths tutor