Information About Deshui - Nottingham tutor - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Deshui:
Deshui offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
A physicist in atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics and superconducting circuits, having excellent mathematical and analysis skills and hands-on experience with optics and laser applications.
O RESEARCHGATE WEB
**Removed By Admin**
July 2015 - August 2018
Centre for Quantum Technologies, National University of Singapore
January 2013 - October 2014
School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Nottingham
Nottingham, United Kingdom
November 2009 - December 2012
Department of Applied Physics, The University of Tokyo
2004 - 2009
School of Electronics Engineering, Peking University
2000 - 2004
Bachelor of Science
School of Science and Engineering, Shandong University
1. At National University of Singapore, I tutored the undergraduate students in Atomic Physics.
2. At the University of Tokyo, I supervised the research of young graduate students, especially their theoretical work. I taught them Atomic Physics and Quantum Optics.
3. At Peking University, I was engaged as a teaching assistant in Laser Spectroscopy, Atomic Physics and Physics of Atomic Clock.
1. Go through each charpter in A-level textbooks.
2. Answer the questions of each chapter.
3. After going through the whole textbooks, the students enter the step of practising past-year examination papers. The students should finish the examination papers in a real test environment within the limited time. The tutor will analysis the examination papers and answer the questions.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Peking University (2009) - Ph.D in Atomic physics and Optics (Doctorate) (✔ On File)
- Shandong University (2004) - Bachelor of Science (Bachelors) (✔ On File)
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||1|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:|