Information About Daaim Abdullah - Barnsbury tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Daaim Abdullah:
Daaim Abdullah offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
An enthusiastic person currently studying Mechanical Engineering at University College London, expecting to get a First Class Honours.
Completed my A-Level with 3A grades including Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics A. Achieved a B grade in Economics and Further Mathematics.
Scored 11 A*s - As including A* in Mathematics and A in Additional Mathematics in GCSE'S
Jan 2017 – Present Date: Teacher, Prime Tuition, London UK
• Developed confidence, flexibility and leadership by teaching physics and chemistry to GCSE students.
• Conducted topic wise assessments; checked assignments; provided constructive feedback.
• Improved communication skills by delivering lectures; Creatively and clearly explained difficult concepts.
• Formulated a strategy to help over 30 students get As and A*s in their subjects.
I believe that in order to get the desired results in GCSE examination, students not only need to have a strong grip on the content of the subject but also the applications of this knowledge. Therefore, my teaching concentrates on the theoretical as well as the practical side of the content that include solving practice questions and critically analysing the past papers for each subject.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University College London (UCL) (2019) - B.Eng Mechanical Engineering (Bachelors) (in progress)