Information About Craig - Norwich tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Craig:
I'm Craig- an energetic and enthusiastic 4th year Mathematics student at the University of Nottingham (already completed the Bachelor portion). Most of my spare time is spent on cycling, running, judo and thinking about all the years I've wasted on Maths. :(
2014-2015: A-level Tutoring scheme (AS Student)
Summer of 2016: Freelance English Teacher in Changsha, China
2016-2017: Tutored Maths first years (Uni of Nottingham)
Summer of 2017: Teaching and Tutoring adults in English language and western culture full-time in Shanghai, China
1. Help the student understand the topic from basics step-by-step until it clicks.
2. Assist with practice questions, giving less and less help until the student can complete questions independently and the topic becomes second nature.
3. Set homework questions if necessary.
4. Set extra homework if they've annoyed me. >:(
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Nottingham (2018) - Mathematics (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- Hellesdon High Sixth Form (2015) - A-levels: Maths A*, Physics A, Further Maths A (College) (✘ Not On File)