Information About Clàudia - Barnsbury tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Clàudia:
Undergraduate: LLB Law from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain (Class rank: #1)
Exchange program at the University of California, Berkeley
Postgraduate: LLM Public International Law from the London School of Economics (with Distinction)
Member of the Barcelona Bar Association
Currently working at a leading law firm specialising in public international law and international arbitration.
Teaching experience as a lecturer at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in various law modules.
Designing seminars in International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law.
Coaching various teams participating in international moot court competitions.
I adopt a very flexible tutorial system. Whether the student prefers to ask a bunch of questions, have help during an essay or class assignment, help preparing for exams, or simply some assistance in understanding certain legal aspects, I am very happy to help. One thing I learned during my studies is that sometimes there may be small questions that pop up every now and then (in between lectures and seminars). I am thus happy to give out my private email address to be contacted at for free during lessons.
AREAS I TEACH:
1. Public International Law
2. International Arbitration
3. International Criminal Law
4. International Dispute Resolution Settlement
5. Law of War
6. Use of Force
7. International Human Rights Law
8. European Union Law
9. Terrorism and the Rule of Law
10. Law of the Sea
11. International Courts and Tribunals
12. International Organisations
13. Principles of Civil Law
Additional Languages: Catalan, English (British), French
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (evenings)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- London School of Economics (2015) - Distinction (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Autonomous University of Barcelona (2014) - Class rank: #1 (Bachelors) (✔ On File)