Information About Carmen - Streatham tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Carmen:
|Hourly Rate||Online Lessons|
I am a professional lawyer from Colombia (country of origin), I studies Law at university and then completed a Masters Degree in Law in Business. I have two children and therefore act as a tutor part time, however being able to adapt to my tutees time.
My lessons have been used for myriad purposes.
- You could be looking to expand your vocabulary as you are about to go to a spanish speaking country (tourism and business).
- You could be preparing for an international exam such as DELE.
- Or you may just want to learn another language!
I act as a tutor for other professionals and students (Primary and Secondary School, Sixth Form and University) and thereby respectively create a plan for every tutee in order to meet their individual goals. This may entail invigorating their vocabulary, speaking or written skills.
I have a flexible time schedule. This therefore makes me able to adapt my time into your daily routines, be it; arranging a lesson around someones working hours, going to a university (based in London), going to the tutee's home or meeting in a central location which best suits the client.
I create individual and therefore unique programmes for my tutees dependant on their needs.
Please feel free to contact me :D
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- City University, London, UK (2005) - Strategies for succesful electronic commerce (Other) (✔ On File)
- City & Guilds, London, UK (2004) - NVQ 2 in Childcare (Other) (✔ On File)
- Universidad Externado de Colombia (1998) - Business Law (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Universidad Libre de Colombia (1995) - Law (Bachelors) (✔ On File)