Whether you’d like to improve your fluency, pass your exam with flying colours, or simply have-a-go at learning a new language, I’m here to build your confidence from the 1st minute of lesson 1. Hi! I’m Angela, your native-speaking, experienced and qualified tutor. With 8 years of teaching under my belt, I can answer any grammar or vocabulary question.
In our lessons you’ll learn topics relevant to your interests. Your lessons with me are fun and relevant. I’ll teach you plenty of memorable techniques, so what you learn goes in one ear and stays in your memory...long term.
Keen to get started? Book your free trial lesson with me and:
get a feel for what your lessons are like,
get my feedback on areas you can improve.
All before paying me penny.
> STUDENTS: I’m here to help you surpass expectations in your GCSE, A level, IB, or degree examinations. We’ll cover the syllabus and also specific exam techniques, so you do your best on the day and achieve the results you desire. All my previous GCSE, A level, IB, and university students have exceeded expectations with their results (A*-C). Similarly, I’m also here to help you prepare for IELTS, your Cambridge exams, or your DELE examinations (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language).
> ADULT LEARNERS: Are hola/fiesta, or pizza/pasta some of the few words you recognise in Spanish or Italian? Not a problem. I’ll help you go from studying a foreign language to speaking it with confidence. I teach you how to speak with confidence the way a native speaks-hint: not like a grammar book, so you blend in whether you’re chatting with someone from Barcelona to Bogota.
> BUSINESSES: Your language training course in your office is designed to help you (and your staff) learn what you need, at a place and time to suit your schedule. Your course content is customised to meet your learning objectives and is adapted to your learning style. And as your translator & interpreter, I’m here to help you and your business trade overseas.
- teaching modern languages from beginner to advance.
- preparing international students for their IELTS and Cambridge exams: FCE, CAE.
- translating and interpreting in English-Spanish and vice versa both in England and abroad.
Some of the institutions I’ve worked with as a freelance tutor, translator, and interpreter are:
In the UK
- British Council: learnenglishteens.britishcouncil/blogs/angelae-
- Old School Day Nursery, Ascot - Embassy Summer, Reigate
- Birch Hill Primary School, Bracknell
- Newbold Primary School, Binfield
- Winkfield St. Mary’s CE Primary School, Winkfield
- Premier Research, Wokingham
- Foster Wheeler, Shinfield
- Universidad Cesar Vallejo. Trujillo, Peru
- Casa Ileana. Fundu Moldovei, Romania
- Liceo Vito Capialbi. Calabria, Italy
- Scuola Media Garibaldi. Calabria, Italy
- Sistema Bibliotecario Vibonese. Calabria, Italy
- English Language School. Calabria, Italy
- Berkshire Equine Assisted Therapy. Sotogrande, Spain
- Miesto Baznycia Church. Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Igreja Presbitariana English Summer Camp. Recife, Brazil
Your lessons with me are fun and relevant
You'll learn: topics relevant to you | at your own pace | to suit your schedule best.
'Education should not be standardised but rather personalised'. -Sir K. Robinson
***** Testimonials available at: aelanguageschool.com/testimonials/ *****
|Languages||Spanish, English (British), Italian, Portuguese|
|Availability||Weekends, Weekdays (all times)|
|References Available||On File|
|Bracknell and Wokingham College||2012||College||Access to Teaching|
|Royal Holloway University||2017||Bachelors||Spanish with Italian|
|Cesar Vallejo University, Peru||2008||Bachelors||Initial Teaching Training|
|Unpublished feedback (Usually negative)||0|