Information About Amy - Clapham tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Amy:
So first off, a little bit about my personal education:
- I have a second class BA Hons Acting graduate from Rose Bruford College - a renowned drama school in London.
- I completed three A Levels in Theatre Studies (A*), English Language and Literature (A) History (B)
- I left high school with 13 GCSE'S all grade A*-B.
I have always been an individual who is passionate about education and learning experiences, and that is what makes me a great tutor!
I am an extremely outgoing, engaging, patient, hard working, and flexible person. I now work professionally as an actor.
I have experience teaching drama to children aged 13-17 in workshop formats
Throughout my education I did lots of peer to peer mentoring, helping other students achieve high grades which I was very good at.
I believe I get the best out of students through a combination of hard work, and easy going engagement. The key for me is to get students genuinely interested in the work, curious, and wanting to learn more and once they are nothing is too big of a challenge! However, I will always stick to the Curriculum guidelines, so that bases have been thoroughly covered for exam and coursework purposes.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Rose Bruford College (2015) - First Class BA Hons Acting (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
- St Josephs Sixth Form College (2011) - Theatre Studies A Level - A* (College) (✘ Not On File)
- St Josephs Sixth Form College (2011) - English Language & Literature - A* (College) (✘ Not On File)
- St Josephs Sixth Form College (2011) - History - B (College) (✘ Not On File)