This is how 2 referees rated Alex:
Alex offers a discount of 50% on their first / introductory lesson!
Hello there. My name is Alex . I am a fully qualified UK primary school teacher and my practice has been consistently recognised as 'Outstanding. I have a first class honours degree in Primary Education from the University of Brighton and classroom experience spanning from Reception to Year 3.
I am currently a supply teacher in South East London and I am studying a part-time Masters degree in Play Therapy through Leeds Beckett University to develop my therapeutic work and practice with young children. In addition to this I work two days per week as a Family Liaison Officer for a leading children's bereavement charity based in North London. I am able to provide therapeutic work in addition to tuition.
Here is some key information about myself:
* I have worked as a Year 1 teacher at the pre-prep school of a large independent co-educational school in West Sussex.
* I have a first-class honours degree in Primary Education.
* Final placement reports and Headteacher observations have described my practice as "Outstanding" in line with Ofsted criteria.
* Experience of teaching in line with a Creative Curriculum model which encompasses the children's interests as a starting point for topic work.
* Humour, multimodality and child-centred learning lie at the heart of my practice.
* English specialism and a particular interest in the teaching of phonics, reading and drama for writing.
* I achieved an "A" grade in French at A-Level and I have studied modules in Modern Foreign Languages.
* I was the French specialist teacher at my school. I taught all of the children in the Pre-Prep from Reception to Year 2 once a week.
* Excellent communication skills
* High expectations and a commitment to inclusion and excellence for all learners.
- First Class honours degree in Primary Education
- English Specialism
- Strong academic background
- EYFS and KS1 experience
- A good understanding of the 2014 National Curriculum
- Knowledge of Phonics Screening, Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Consistently graded at "Outstanding"
I am flexible in my approach and willing to tailor my style according to a child's needs. I have a vast range of resources to support children's understanding and I draw upon a range of learning styles to provide a breadth of experience suitable for each child.
Tags: Greenwich Maths tutor, Greenwich English tutor, Greenwich French tutor, Greenwich Entrance Exams tutor, Greenwich Primary Maths tutor, Greenwich Primary English tutor, Greenwich Primary French tutor, Greenwich Primary Entrance Exams tutor