This is how 2 referees rated Alan Michael:
I have been in Education all my life as a laboratory technician, teacher and lecturer in schools and colleges. I have taught chemistry at GCE "A"level, GCSE, BTEC National and adult access courses. I have also taught physics at GCSE level. I have vast experience of both academic and vocational courses. I was very successfull at teaching "A" level chemistry.
I taught at Burton technical college for over 30 years. In addition I have taught in a secondary school in Fiji and in Burton-on-Trent. I was recently a supply teacher for several schools in Derbyshire teachning GCSE Science. I have substantial experience of tuition for "A" level chemistry and GCSE Physics and Chemistry for over 5 years.
1. Establish what difficulties the tutee is having with the subject.
2. Familiarise myself with the syllabus that is used.
3. Establish what has been covered in the syllabus so far.
4. Agree with the tutee a weekly progamme to follow.
5. Explain using examples, anecdotes and questions to enable the tutee to both enjoy, understand and remember the the content of the subject.
6. Encourage the tutee to bring to the tutorials issues and difficulties they have with the subject.
7. Work through several past examination papers.
|Date Last Logged In:||30/08/2016|
|Tutees Providing Feedback:||5|
|Tutees Providing Positive Feedback:||5 Av. 5.00/5.00|
Tags: Brampton Physics tutor, Brampton Chemistry tutor, Brampton GCSE Physics tutor, Brampton GCSE Chemistry tutor, Brampton A-Level Chemistry tutor, Brampton Casual Learner Chemistry tutor