Information About Abdennebi - Ilford tutor
This is how 2 referees rated Abdennebi:
I qualified as a mathematics teacher in 1998 after completion of a B.Ed Secondary Mathematics degree course at the University of North London. I have been teaching mathematics in London for the last 21 years, during which I have accumulated some valuable experience. Indeed, I have successfully taught mathematics at various levels including GCSE, GNVQ, BTEC and A level.
With your help, I am willing to teach all students from Year 7 to 11 (GCSE) and Year 12 to 13 (AS and A level) mathematics and statistics including SEN and EAL students.
I am currently working as a teacher of mathematics and SEN at Lea Valley High School – Enfield-, on a part time basis, after retiring from George Mitchell School – Leyton-, where I held posts of an Assistant Head teacher, Head of Mathematics department & Head of EAL. I also taught mathematics at White Hart Lane -Wood Green- and at Wanstead High School –Wanstead- before joining George Mitchell School, where I was employed for 15 years until my retirement date on July 2016. I have therefore accumulated a vast experience in Management & over 20 years of teaching experience in Post and Pre -16 Education in mathematics and inclusion (SEN&EAL). By working with students of various academic needs, I have developed good strategies of tutoring on one-to-one basis and I have always strived to help the students, regardless of their prior ability, to achieve excellent results in their mathematics’ exams (GCSE and A levels).
I am a retired qualified maths teacher, working now in a London school on a part-time basis, with a long experience of teaching mathematics at all levels including GCSE and A levels.
I am an ex-member of School Senior Leadership Management Group and an ex-head of a mathematics department in a secondary school in London
• I have developed, implemented, reviewed and published mathematics schemes of work and individual programmes to help the students achieve the best results in their exams.
• I have a proven record of helping students to achieve outstanding results in GCSE mathematics (100% A* to C with a lot of students achieving A’s and A*).
• Some of my ex-students went on to further their studies in some of the best Russell Group universities including Oxford and Cambridge.
Above all, I will personalise learning to take into account your specific learning needs. I will specifically plan for you and implement remedial strategies, using the best teaching strategies and the best worksheets, textbooks & exam style questions to help you become a confident mathematician and I am indeed 100% sure, I will empower you to exceed your target grade in order to get the best possible result in your maths’ exams.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British), French, Polish
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- University of Leicester (2006) - MBA Advanced Certificate in Leadership and Educational Managementnced (Other) (✔ On File)
- University of North London (1998) - BEd mathematics Degree + QTS (QTS) (✔ On File)
- University of North London (1998) - Teaching Qualification (QTS) (✔ On File)