Information About Victoria - Glasgow teacher
This is how 2 referees rated Victoria:
Victoria offers a FREE first / introductory lesson!
I studied bassoon at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and graduated in July 2015. After that I was awarded with a scholarship at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland where I have recently graduated with a Masters Degree.
During my studies I also took composition as my second study and completed a total of three portfolios prior to graduation. I also grew very skilful as a pianist.
- Music Tutor at Queen Victoria School (Dunblane) (Sep 2018 - –––––––––––)
- Private teaching in both United Kingdom and Spain: bassoon,piano, recorder and flute.
- Also volunteer as a choir teacher in summer 2012 and 2015.
- Music and art workshops with children through Live Music Now Scotland
I would be happy to design a lesson plan which combines both hard work and creative exercises for enjoyment. At the end of each lesson we will go through everything that has been done, to make sure the information was delivered efficiently.and that nothing was forgotten. I can prepare the students for grades or upcoming exams if they wish to. Can do long term as well as short term teaching.
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (2017) - Pass (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (2015) - 2:1 (College) (✔ On File)