Information About Victoria - Glasgow teacher - (4 reviews)
This is how 2 referees rated Victoria:
Hi there, my name is Victoria and I am a bassoonist, pianist and illustrator (Let's make some music!)
*Music Education from an early age*
- Undertook piano and bassoon lessons whilst completing 9 years of music education at a Junior's Conservatoire in Spain (Ávila / 2002 - 2011)
*Higher Education in Music*
- Studied bassoon at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (Wales) and graduated with a Bachelors degree (2:1) in July 2015.
- Graduated with a Masters of Music degree in performance (bassoon) at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (Glasgow) in July 2017:
Awards:Mary D Adams prize for chamber music
- Member of the all female international Bassoon Quartet "Genovia Quartet" based in Glasgow/Spain ( 2016 - ––––––––––– )
- Freelance Illustrator ( Past experiences hired as an artist for Enterprise Music Scotland and the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland).
- Private bassoon/piano teaching through First Tutors here in the UK.
- Cover bassoon/oboe teacher at Paisley's Grammar School
- Music Tutor at Queen Victoria School (Dunblane) *current*
- Volunteer as a choir/flute teacher in summer 2012 and 2015 (Spain).
- Music workshops: Maesglas Primary School (Newport) through Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama , Rothesay School - Achivement Bute workshop with Genovia Quartet* through Live Music Now Scotland.
- 1 to 1 sessions
- (ABRSM exam preparation)
- Interactive lessons combining theory exercises, games, and different creative approaches to learning music! (with plenty of stickers too ^^ )
>> Hourly fee might change depending on the travelling expenses ( example: from 22 to 25, 30 or 35 pounds)
Tutor Resources: (free to download)
Please login or register to download tutor resources.
Additional Languages: English (British)
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (2017) - Pass (Masters) (✔ On File)
- Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (2015) - 2:1 (College) (✔ On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||4|
|Total Positive Feedback:|
She's always punctual and full of energy!
After just three lessons i feel like my playing has definitely improved.
I would highly recommend her as teacher :)