Information About Thomas - Ruislip teacher - (1 review)
This is how 2 referees rated Thomas:
I am a professional musician based in London. I perform regularly across the country as well as abroad.
I have a BA in Jazz from Leeds College of Music.
I play the double bass, bass guitar and the violin.
- I have taught for schools, colleges and privately for the last 8 years to students of different ages and musical backgrounds.
- My teaching is backed up by my extensive experience of performing all over the country as well as abroad in venues such as Manchester Jazz Festival, the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Palace or Latitude festival to name but a few.
- I am well versed in classical, jazz or rock/pop music and always adapt my teaching style to the student.
- I am happy to teach absolute beginners or to help develop more advanced players.
- I charge £25 per hour or £15 for a 30 minute lesson.
- I can teach from my home in West Ruislip or I am happy to come to you.
I believe that every different student requires a different approach from the teacher so I always try to be flexible to what the student needs.
I am not overly keen on exams; although they provide good milestones and can showcase achievements, they do not always lead to good musicianship or a better understanding or enjoyment of music. If music and lessons are not enjoyable, I find that students rarely progress so I like to teach in a relaxed environment where the student is comfortable and work to get the best results from our lessons.
Availability: Weekends / Weekdays (all times)
References Available: Yes (✔ On File)
- Leeds College of Music (2013) - BA (Jazz) Hons (Bachelors) (✘ Not On File)
|Total Amount Of Feedback:||1|
|Total Positive Feedback:|